Monday 23 July 2012

The simple, but very stylish design...

I have to admit, sometimes the most stylish is the simplest of designs and both the 3 wave bracelets and the 4 wave bracelets proves that theory.
Below is the 4 wave design in black and plum reindeer leather / suede.

These, in fact most designs, can be made with a more narrow leather / suede so that there is only a slight colour border of the pewter design. Most of the ready made bracelets are 1.25 cm in width and 17.5 - 18.5 cm in length.

Hmm, I wonder how a more narrow triple bracelet in the 4 wave design would look? That is on the to do list now. Do you have a to do list? Mine is usually longer than what is realistic and I have a habit of doing extra tasks (not on the list) and writing them down on the list with a tick after I have completed the task.
Next on my list is a cake for my darling Emma on her name day today... Happy Name Day Darling!!!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment