Wednesday 25 July 2012

Stockholm Pearl

Any design, well most I think, can be made a little bit more fancy (and feminine) with the addition of silver pearls. As the designs are in general unisex and works on both a male and female arm, the addition of these silver pearls give the bracelets a more of a shine and glitter.
Below are two Stockholm design bracelets with the addition of 26 x 2.5 mm sterling silver pearls. They really catch the light well,


These are 1.25 cm wide but remember that most designs can be made on 0.5 - 2.5 mm wide leather and there is a wide range of colours.
I am going to have this design (with and without pearls)in all the colours that I stock; black, dark brown, tan, white, pink, red, plum, dark red, purple, dark blue, turquoise, olive green and light green.
I am going to see if I can find orange and yellow reindeer leather in time for spring.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment