Thursday 19 June 2014

Metisse; a little gem in the middle of beautiful Olinda...

Yesterday I went to see the lovely Lorna in her beautiful boutique, Metisse, in the middle of Olinda. Just by driving up there my stressed shoulders started to drop an inch or two and Hugo fall asleep in the back. Such a beautiful drive through the forests and up the mountain.

Metisse is by no means a large shop but it is arranged so perfect that you can feel the warmth and immediately feel at home. It is filled with many, and I mean many, gorgeous, interesting, special, must-haves.... and the list goes on... things from homewares to heavenly fudge. We couldn't resist the fudge and bought the chocolate & butterscotch. This in a household of 6, went in 1 sec! Should have bought another one to keep for when the kids were asleep. Well, next time the Cappuccino fudge is MINE ha ha.

Anyway, now Metisse also has a collection of my Swede Little Things bracelets that fit in so well in her beautiful shop. Below is a couple of pictures of the bracelets on display and a rough idea on the type, style and colours that can be found there.

One heart bracelet (not in the pictures) went straight away, I become so happy seeing people happy when they buy one of my bracelets that I put all my love into. Feels good :)

Have a lovely weekend....only 1 week to go till school holidays and no stressful mornings or lunch boxes...bliss!



Metisse
Shop 8, 540 Mt Dandenong tourist rd
Olinda

No comments:

Post a Comment