Tuesday 7 May 2013

Sick kids and work...

So today was supposed to be full of planned activities, work and chores but alas my youngest little star isn't shining so brightly. Whilst he was having temperature during the night I spent restless hours trying to re-plan and re-map my coming day, not easy.

So it is midday and still in PJs but he has finally allowed me to break free for a few minutes to pack the last order to be shipped off today. And hopefully, will be able to venture out to the post office at least to send it later in the day.

As a mum your heart breaks when they are not well and the reorganising is just a small part of it all. Most of all, the important thing is just being there regadless of the back log of work and chores.

Here is a photo of the necklace that is being shipped out today together with Acai;  green loose leaf tea blend.


 This is part of my favourite place at home, my creative corner <3


Have a great day and stay healthy! Time to cuddle my little star <3

No comments:

Post a Comment