Friday 24 May 2013

Orders, orders and more orders...

First week after Nordic Festival sees the making of many individual orders. LUUUUUV IT!

Below we have some of the Sami bracelets completed, still have a couple to go on the weekend :)


For a male 3w tan reindeer leather

Stockholm without back leather, red reindeer suede

Stockholm design red reindeer leather

Black reindeer leather with gold, willow design
Black reindeer leather in West Coast design

As soon as the rest of the orders are complete and sent I will attempt to start both flickr and and place some of the bracelet on pinterest... Oh so much to do to stay in the picture, that's for sure.
I think I spend as much time on the pc and iphone with instagram, Fb and all other social networking as I am actually spending on making the bracelets, and that is just on the Swede Little Things and Swedelicious.

But I love it or I wouldn't do it of course. Glad I am a little computer savvy or I would not have any time for my 4 children, husband, home etc.

Time to hit the park with the 3 boys... doubt my daughter will come with ha ha ha.
Hope the sun shines on you.
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment