Friday 1 June 2012

Hello Europe

What a great morning! First time ever that i have had to use google translate for an enquiry about my bracelets. As i don't speak french i hope that what i wanted to write is actually what the enquirer is reading :)
It is just unbelievable how small the world is really and how easy one can communicate with others all over the world... if only it was so easy to zip someone over through teleporting. I would then zip my whole family over to Sweden to visit, since i haven't been there since 2001!
It would be soooo great to show our children (well Hugo at 4 months probably wouldn't get so much out of it) the country where their mum and dad were born and grew up. And also for them to meet all the relatives and vice versa of course.

Well well, that time will come I'm sure... now to temporarily cure that home sick feeling I will continue making bracelets whilst listening to something Swedish on spotify and drinking one of my Swedish teablends...
Cheers



1 comment: