Monday 26 August 2013

For dads, partners, brothers, sons....

This post is in honour towards all the men out there, whether you are a dad, granddad,  partner,  brother or a son. In other words you cannot be too young or too old to wear bracelets. In fact, as I know I have written before, there is nothing nicer on a guy than a nice bracelet.

I have a range of bracelets that men have bought and I thought I would show them again together with some new bracelets. These bracelets are by no means just meant for males as they are unisex and very popular amongst the women too, but they have shown to be the favourite ones amongst the males that I know and those who have bought from me.

I am going to start with introducing my plain new reindeer leather bracelets with stainless steel clasps.

 Double black 1.25 x 36 cm $75    (RRP$90)
 Olive single 1.25 x 19.5cm $50    (RRP$60)

Red (dark) single 1.25 x 20.5 cm $50    (RRP$60)

Next will be of assorted bracelet combinations, Sami as well as the above plain. I have chosen the natural colours here, but just because you are male you should not be limited to these colours. These can be made in any colours.




4 wave $70 (RRP$80)















 Stockholm Design $70 (RRP$80)
 Tan 
3 wave Navy and black $50 (RRP$60)

 Vintage brown

Tan 4 wave and Stockholm


To conclude I have place a few recent photos of my own men as well as a photo form Pella P.hoto where she has photographed her own son wearing her Sami bracelet. I thank her for me being able to show her beautiful boy and his great style.







Any orders for Father's Day need to be in by wednesday the latest this week (if you live in Australia that is) to allow for the making and sending.  As I will be working at Nordliving on Saturday any orders can be picked up from there then, 220 Clarendon St South Melbourne.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment