Tuesday 15 April 2014

25% off lovely Autumn Colours for 2014...

I love trying new colours and for this autumn here in Australia, light grey (or stone as some may call it) and khaki are the new ones for me.
I have made up a couple in each colour and here matched them with a colour kick for a great effect. The turquoise that I received this time is somewhat brighter in shade and just sooo very lovely that I just had to make something for the autumn combination.
Red and charcoal are two others that I have used as well to give some depth to the combinations, and I have to say that light grey and charcoal is definitely one of my favourites.




















with the red...


with the charcoal...


And lastly a collage with the red and charcoal...
I have decided to kick off autumn..although we are already midway... with a 25% off RRP of all light grey and khaki bracelets. This includes bracelets with other colours in them, such as the North star design seen here in light grey / charcoal and khaki / red.

So till the end of May this promotion will run.

No comments:

Post a Comment