Monday 10 September 2012

Sisters' Market

Last Saturday I was at the Sisters' Market in Brunswick Town Hall showcasing and selling my collection of Sami bracelets.

I was hoping that my sign holder was going to come (as promised) beforehand but NO SHOW, so there wasn't a name sign there :(
Oh, well, it hopefully will arrive in the next day or so. So much for the 'we dispatch on the same day, delivery 1-2 days if in Melbourne metrolpolitan'!

I really liked my deer holders (I have a few pearl bracelets hanging on their horns).
Also, the Tasmanian oak stand for the 3 and 4 wave was made by my beautiful husband, thank you!

I feel that the double bracelets as well as the watches were of most interest. I definitely have to make more of those.
Below is a photo of the Willow double that I had made for myself in the new vintage brown... just looove it!

Although a little quite at times, it was a nice market to launch the Swede Little Things Sami bracelets and I now have sooo many ideas for new types of bracelets as well as necklaces and other jewellery... hmm maybe even a purse or bag.... My mind is racing!

Have a great start of Spring! What a fantastic day it has been!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment